Execution hotkeys

Market data, Trading, Technical support, Features requests, etc
Riptide

Execution hotkeys

Post by Riptide » Wed May 20, 2020 3:48 pm

I'm on the latest 7.1 Build 37 and would like to find out if hotkey features are/will be made available.

I've seen multiple discussions with regards to this topic and would concur that this is a must-have feature, as some of us trade multiple symbols across multiple platforms.  It will make things easier and more consistent.  I also use a specialized trading keyboard for rapid execution and would like to use same hotkey combination for execution across different platforms.

Personally, I'm looking for something simple: A hotkey that will synthesize the keypress event of Buy Market/Sell Market/Flatten button, that would take in any Brackets order conditions if checked.  I remember someone posted a java snippet that might do just that but I couldn't find it since.  Any pointers much appreciated.

Andry API support

Re: Execution hotkeys

Post by Andry API support » Thu May 21, 2020 8:38 am

Hi Riptide,
Currently hot keys features are not available. It is among the priority features on our side, but it'll take some time until it will be implemented.
You might have come across this topic with some code examples.

Riptide

Post by Riptide » Thu May 21, 2020 3:55 pm

Thanks Andrey.  Yes, that was the topic I was looking for.  Any idea when the hotkey feature will be implemented (i.e., next few months, sometimes this year, or longer)?  Asking because I'm not sure if I should look into coding this myself since it may very well take me longer.

kb_trader

Post by kb_trader » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:41 am