Ask/Bid not correct?

Market data, Trading, Technical support, Features requests, etc
arminfuchs

Ask/Bid not correct?

Post by arminfuchs » Fri May 06, 2022 11:31 am

Hi,
does someone know why the ask/bid are suddenly so far away from the price is?
Thanks

Attachments
_ESM22_XCME@DXFEED_screenshot_20220506_081910_171.png
_ESM22_XCME@DXFEED_screenshot_20220506_081910_171.png (296.08 KiB) Viewed 2754 times

Andry API support

Re: Ask/Bid not correct?

Post by Andry API support » Fri May 06, 2022 12:55 pm

Hi, afaik dxFeed may experience problems (some events are lost) at the moment. The only option currently is to resubscribe to the symbol.

arminfuchs

Post by arminfuchs » Sat May 07, 2022 8:48 am

Hi, I just unubscribed and then subsribed ESM22 but it does not work. It's not usable and I can't not test. Tue that Dxfeed worked the days before I think Bookmap build in an bug during the last releases. I'm really upset about Bookmap. :cry: I paid for the Global License and want to have an extension for these days it does not work. 

Svyatoslav
Site Admin

Post by Svyatoslav » Sat May 07, 2022 11:37 am

You can try older builds to check my words, but you are most likely to have the same exact experience (however if it turns out old builds will work while new don't - please let me know which builds exactly and we'll investigate the difference). It's not the first time we see this issue, and unfortunately nearly every time it was the data we receive being corrupted (I only say "nearly" because there is always a theoretical possibility of an issue on our side). This usually happens when DxFeed systems lose an update internally, and it does not always correctly recover from that. After this happens, you will receive corrupted data, and reconnection does not always help (in fact - it often does not because the snapshot received from DxFeed is corrupted already due to a lost update upstream). Actually, the fact that reconnect does not help indirectly confirms that upstream data corruption is likely. You might end up getting connected to a different set of servers sometimes (then it might help), but I'm not sure in which part exactly the corruption happens, so that's just my assumption.
DxFeed is working on resolution, but it's outside of our control.

If you'd like to get a refund or your license extended - please contact our support team via email, I don't think this will be a problem.