Adjustable Template window

Market data, Trading, Technical support, Features requests, etc
xfchxlht

Adjustable Template window

Post by xfchxlht » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:20 am

Hi Bookmap Team, could you please design the Template window (attachment picture: left corner), that I am able to adjust the size and to customize the template window in a way to make it easier to create settings and to design different templates ?
Attachments
Bookmap.png
Bookmap.png (315.16 KiB) Viewed 2060 times

Zack

Re: Adjustable Template window

Post by Zack » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:12 pm

Can you please advise what settings you'd like to have in these templates?
are you aware of the ability to inherit chart settings from one chart to another? (via right click on the chart : Chart settings -> Inherit chart settings from...)

kobalt

Re: Adjustable Template window

Post by kobalt » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:12 am

- Price spread (To add a CN with notification horizontal line for Option Strike prices)
- Display horizontal line, play notification
Notification:
Repeat/Only once(only once seems to hang here (note keeps blinking)
Select notification soundfile
-Ideas for enhancements:
(I use sound files to identify: strike prices, range: Up, UPPER, Low, LOWER (can be retrieved from PriceLevels add on) price is Rising, Falling. counter account AEP to weigh opposing entries Linear, Inverse etc)
- Anyone interested in chromatic key sound files, each octave can be a strike or set spread.. ?
- Synthesized voice alerts for price alerts (using the $INSTRUMENT (for Expiry), $SIDE (P ut C all, passive = writer active = buyer, long), $STRIKE for alert price format?).
- to get an alert you can mute or put into action'...
- Previous Avg Entry, exit position prices to 'anchor you if when you think that is useful'.

--[[support further integration of Option trades or just how they are a force to price as a greek titan in itself.. 
Get in tune with the other hidden price barriers or magnets.. 
Avoid that other call at an  ITM/ATM range that is gamed for premium..
These are the tricky times and  'consolidation ranges that will tempt with bad opportunity you just need to avoid or skip..
Really just the reminder (not yet the constant awareness or in context of recent block trades, witching and all that good stuff) of
-[this is a strike price and what date and time it is now]
vs
[here is my current counter [local] trend position avg entry] where and when do I want or need it to be?

Do we need to move it in range if I want to be cheap enough for a fill to stay in the game... Or:
(when small and nimble or too big to be sloppy) 
Can we perhaps better just wait for price to revisit or should we take a more (pro-)active approach 
just staying in -sync with this option  trap anybody not aware their average position entry is only just ITM or any level of sufficient interest..   to get a Premium pricing signal or any of all its very connecteed to price attributes to the trade setup in a re- de- finable /end typical idea dump/ recent concepts rehash xd]]  phew that is it for now.. (should this be a topic?)

-