Multiple price targets

Add your new features and requests here.
Zack

Re: Multiple price targets

Post by Zack » Sat May 02, 2020 4:25 pm

guys, as you see in the new features request forum, there are many requests for new features. The list we maintain is much larger and also includes requests received from support and partners. we merge those lists and set priorities of new features (we consider to expose the high priority features  to all)

Regarding the delivery time, note that development puts a lot of time into bug fix, improvement of performance and to the support of current data / trading connections. For example, if someone suddenly can't run Bookmap with xx feed, we give it higher priority than a new feature even though in many cases the problem is not on our side.

We are aware of this feature request and other high priority requests for some time and doing our best to deliver as many new features as possible according to our prioritized list

Regardless of the above, we enabled more functionalities via Bookmap API which enables traders/developers to add this and other features to Bookmap without the need to wait on us.

TheDouglas

Post by TheDouglas » Mon May 04, 2020 6:40 pm

Just adding my desire for multiple price targets.  Would like to retire NinjaTrader from my trading permanently. 

Bruce

Post by Bruce » Tue May 05, 2020 5:54 pm

Hi Douglas,

The work-around is to enter with each individual order each with its own SL and TP. Thus they can be manually moved to the desired areas. Not optimal, but it works until we are able to add your feature request. I hope this helps.

Jason11

Post by Jason11 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:13 am

Bruce wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 5:54 pm
Hi Douglas,

The work-around is to enter with each individual order each with its own SL and TP. Thus they can be manually moved to the desired areas. Not optimal, but it works until we are able to add your feature request. I hope this helps.

Hi Bruce,  

Has there been any progress on this ?   Having multiple targets and multiple stop strategies are important to my method of trading.   I execute trades through Sierra Charts for this reason.   If Bookmap had this functionality, I would switch to executing trades through Bookmap.     Unfortunately, manually changing trailing stop, price targets, etc for multiple quick executions is not possible, it has left me with without the ability to execute through bookmap.          I don't see a reason why Bookmap wouldn't have this functionality , the same as Sierracharts does.       Please give us an update on the status of this.         

thanks.