Cumulative Depth of Market Delta. CDD

Add your new features and requests here.
shixin121

Cumulative Depth of Market Delta. CDD

Post by shixin121 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:34 am

Good day to Bookmap Team and Bookmap User,

I'm interested in a new feature that accumulates the depth of market into a delta line, same as the one that accumulates transaction volume, the CVD, but it just accumulates depth of market only.

By this way, the passive order is also visualized in a way of up and down line, so traders can see passive orders stacking up, meaning a potential price rising is about to start, or a price free-falling is hit into a strong resistance floor, same logic with buy order pulling/sell order stacking.

I also want to suggest a further variation on this cumulative depth delta, CDD, which is not only let it accumulates the transaction up and down changes in the quantity of depth, but also do it on the stacking and pulling of depth, meaning someone adding up a certain quantity of orders, or canceling a certain amount of orders.
By this way, traders can see passive order getting bought/sold, and other traders changing its mind canceling their current orders, changing it to another different price, as well as the movement of passive traders anticipating the current market, seeing their footstep adding up/pulling away orders.

I hope you find this beneficial to your trading. I'm using this feature at Sierra Chart, currently, using my own build indicator, and I found this really really useful, so I want to share it to Bookmap as well since Bookmap is the end platform I wanted to migrate onto.

Thank you.

gui

Re: Cumulative Depth of Market Delta. CDD

Post by gui » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:37 pm

Hi shixin121.
You wrote "[/b]I also want to suggest a further variation on this cumulative depth delta, CDD, which is not only let it accumulates the transaction up and down changes in the quantity of depth, but also do it on the stacking and pulling of depth"
" I'm using this feature at Sierra Chart, currently, using my own build indicator"

Me:Would it possible for you to share that indicator with me.? or at least guide me how to graph pulling and staking info as a delta type of graph. I am a sierra chart user. sierra provide you with Bid & ask Depth Bars but I would like to have is variation on this cumulative depth delta, CDD with the pulling and stacking information.
Thanks in advance. Happy Holidays 
Guian