A request for identical 'Zero' lines of indicators

Add your new features and requests here.
mrdentist1

A request for identical 'Zero' lines of indicators

Post by mrdentist1 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:38 pm

Hello,

I'm writing this for Bookmap development team to ask if they can make 'Zero' lines of indicators in the subchart be identical all the time. Let me explain this more specifically. I'm using three indicators in the subchart, two of them, which are Liquidity Tracker(LT) and Cumulative Volume Delta(CVD), and TTW-MarketVolumePro(TTW) from the market place. I think they are very important because they all show the nature of the market, which is supply-and-demand. However, multiple 'Zero' horizontal lines are often generated while markets are moving and it confuses me in analyzing the market. If the 'Zero' lines are fixed and identical all the time regardless of the market condition at each moment, I'm sure it'll help me read the market much better.  
For your information, my CVD an TTW settings are all 'symmetrical' and I think LT doesn't have the function of symmetry. When I see more than one identical zero line, I usually adjust the height of the subchart in order to make the lines identical. I hope I'm making myself understood.
I'd like to ask two specific request.
First, I want you to make the zero lines of LT and CVD, which I think both are developed by Bookmap. 
Second, I wonder if you can allow other indicators to make their zero lines identical to Bookmap's one. I've talked with Walter, TTW vendor, about this issue by email, but he said it is restricted by Bookmap to prevent from synchronising the data with other indicators around zero line. I honestly don't understand why it should not be allowed. 

I hope more people should need this and understand why it's very critical for their analyses, even though it might seem not. 
Thank you for your time! I'll be really looking forward to good news.
Attachments
3.png
3.png (127.23 KiB) Viewed 1483 times
2.png
2.png (121.59 KiB) Viewed 1483 times
1.png
1.png (243.04 KiB) Viewed 1483 times