Order with Global ????

Add your new features and requests here.
fibdax

Order with Global ????

Post by fibdax » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:33 pm

hello, I was thinking about the table that I enclose and I wonder, how come those who use the digital version of bookmap that is free can send orders 
(GDAX BITMEX)? 
I trusted bookmap by buying the GLOBAL version can't I do this using as data feed CQG and broker AMP ? Can't you consider allowing the people who trusted you to buy or sell from the book directly? If there has to be a difference with global+ maybe only on an X number of charts ?
With CQG I can not keep both connections active and AMP says that it is not possible to have the private label and CQG continuum.
Same problem with other brokers who only have one connection
Thank you for your attention 

Attachments
image.png
image.png (108.36 KiB) Viewed 6493 times

Zack

Re: Order with Global ????

Post by Zack » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:05 pm

Hi Fibdax,
we will consider your suggestion and update

fibdax

Post by fibdax » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:21 pm

New news for this 2020??

Zack

Post by Zack » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:56 pm

Hi fidbax,

Thank you for this post. 
Please note that as a Global user you get all the features that are included in the free version including the ability to trade in Crypto markets. Actually the Crypto trading in Global is more enhances since you are not limited to a single symbol.

As for data charges, it is CQG policy to charge for multiple logins. This is not a consistent policy across all data providers or brokers. In any event we don't have any leverage when it comes to data providers fee policies.

Having said that we take our users comments and feedback seriously. We are in the process of evaluating possible changes to our pricing and packaging content and will certainly take your comment under consideration as part of this process.

Zack