Level 2 and Volume Delta for UK Stocks

Add your new features and requests here.
mbilyanov

Level 2 and Volume Delta for UK Stocks

Post by mbilyanov » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:28 pm

This is the original post I have made on another trading related forum. Bookmap support suggested me that I post it here so maybe others might be also interested in this.

;---

Hi,

I'm looking for a reliable Volume Delta / Footprint / Market Depth (Level 2) platform that covers FTSE100 UK Stocks. I have been researching this for a while and I was not able to find anything useful.

This is what I have found so far:
ADVFN seems to offer a quality data but the UI/UX is outdated and bad (what a shame).

In general, I'm after something like this, but for stocks:

or this, which is no longer active, but was a brilliant platform for Footprint visualisation:

Please help, I'm new to this forum and I'm starting to loose my faith in actually finding a functional platform with reliable level 2 data.

Thanks,
Milen

;---

I think there is not much going on in the UK Stocks Markets in terms of Level 2 visualisation and there might be a demand? Probably because there are other expensive and propitiatory platforms that are not open to retail and they have their own Level 2 tools. I'm not sure. But I wish there was some solution to link Bookmap to the UK Stock Market data.