PROBLEM WITH DOM TRADING ~ FEATURE REQUEST

Add your new features and requests here.
IntheZone

PROBLEM WITH DOM TRADING ~ FEATURE REQUEST

Post by IntheZone » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:36 pm

HELLO BOOKMAP -- 
I love that we can trade from Bookmap >>> but I FOUND A PROBLEM /  FEATURE THAT IS MISSING

I placed some orders using the DOM COLUMNS and that worked great.  There was no problem there.

BUT THE PROBLEM CAME -- when I tried to CANCEL the orders I placed on the DOM by MIDDLE CLICKING ON THE ASK COLUMN CELL -- the orders did not cancel.

Why does Bookmap allow us to PUT ON orders with the BID and ASK Column BUT not CANCEL orders.  :O

Bookmaps one click trading is INCOMPLETE and needs Keyboard shortcuts and be able to cancel orders instantly from the DOM not just the chart AND ALSO be able to MOVE STOPS TO ONE PRICE INSTANTLY >>> also with a keyboard shortcut.

Jigsaw has these features.  With the Jigsaw DOM we can move all stops to one price instantly with one keyboard shortcut and move all limit order targets to one price with a keyboard shortcut as well.  

You guys don't have that functionality and ALL of those features are very very important.  
You guys really need to start competing with JigSaw for Trading functionality.  :-)