Hotkeys to Reset Volume Profile and Cumulative Volume Delta

Add your new features and requests here.
Swishy27

Hotkeys to Reset Volume Profile and Cumulative Volume Delta

Post by Swishy27 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:23 pm

I see that keyboard shortcuts have been added to Alpha Version 7.3 of Bookmap.

I would like to request that current list of keyboard shortcuts be updated to include a keyboard shortcut to trigger a reset for the Volume Profile Column instead of having to use the "Reset On Double Click" option to reduce the number of steps needed to reset the values in the column.

Chart Volume Profile Reset Keyboard Shortcut.png
Chart Volume Profile Reset Keyboard Shortcut.png (88.56 KiB) Viewed 845 times

And I would also like to request a similar keyboard shortcut be added for the Cumulative Volume Delta Study as well to reduce the number of steps need to Reset the Cumulative Volume Delta.

Cumulative Volume Delta.png
Cumulative Volume Delta.png (107.36 KiB) Viewed 845 times

A check box could be used to designate which Volume Profile columns respond to the keyboard shortcut so that if there are multiple Volume Profile Columns open on the chart, those columns that do not have the box checked can continue to accumulate data if the "Reset On Keyboard Shortcut" option is not checked.

In addition to the requests above would it be possible to link the resets of the Cumulative Volume Delta Study with the Volume Profile Column so that they Cumulative Volume Delta Study tracks the Delta of the Volume Profile Column with the Keyboard Reset Shortcut enabled?  Instead of having to use two separate keyboard shortcuts one keyboard shortcut can be mapped that would execute the reset for the Cumulative Delta Study and the Volume Profile Column with the "Reset On Keyboard Shortcut" option enabled.

Thank You