Ability to ignore a range of liquidity on heat map.

Add your new features and requests here.
yeti

Ability to ignore a range of liquidity on heat map.

Post by yeti » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:56 pm

If we had the ability to ignore large lot volume in the range of 85 to 89 lots, this distracting algo wouldn't exist. Perhaps several options for various ranges to combat future additional algo's? As it is, I can't use heat map smoothing as the algo volume makes a mess. Image

Svyatoslav
Site Admin

Re: Ability to ignore a range of liquidity on heat map.

Post by Svyatoslav » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:18 am

Hi, so looks like you want to cut out the trades in certain range? (i.e. keep from 1 to 84 and from 90 to infinity). Such option does not exist at this point, but I see two possible solutions:
- if you are a developer, you could use https://github.com/BookmapAPI/DemoStrat ... tor-module to create a very simple filter that would cut out the unwanted range from the live data completely (not just from the columns). It should not be hard to do.
- we could consider adding some kind of filter supporting multiple ranges to volume dots, but that only solves the volume dots display issue (does not address the fact those algos add noise to other places). That would have to be handled according to the priority relative to other tasks.