DOM PRO ONLY

Add your new features and requests here.
felonyfinance

DOM PRO ONLY

Post by felonyfinance » Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:14 pm

Hi I would like to be able to run just the dom pro and not two instances of dom pro and heatmap in the background. The heatmap for whatever reason sometimes disconnects my laptops wifi.

neil_mcguire

Re: DOM PRO ONLY

Post by neil_mcguire » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:26 pm

I would also love to be able to run DOM Pro w/o the heat map.

mateusz

Post by mateusz » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:54 pm

+1 heatmap is mostly useless in DOM trading and it consume precious resources. Please add the ability to display only the DOM window

Andry API support

Post by Andry API support » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:32 pm

We're excited to announce the latest version of our DOM Pro add-on, which comes packed with a range of powerful new features, including Position In Queue (PIQ) and Single Click Move.
Single Click Move enables you to execute trades faster than ever before by using just a single left mouse click.
With PIQ, you'll gain valuable insight into the number of contracts ahead of your order at a given price, giving you a clearer picture of how quickly your order will be executed. Please note that PIQ is currently available for Rithmic MBO instruments only.
Combining the advanced features of DOM Pro with Execution Pro, Multibrackets, and other core Bookmap trading tools opens up a new level of execution possibilities.
Please be aware that the new DOM Pro add-on is only compatible with the latest version of Bookmap 7.4. Additionally, this add-on takes full advantage of our new Addons Manager feature, which streamlines both the installation and updating process. To learn more about the Addons Manager and how it can enhance your experience, please visit our Knowledge Base page.