DOM Pro / Execution Pro save settings

Add your new features and requests here.
mateusz

DOM Pro / Execution Pro save settings

Post by mateusz » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:42 pm

Please enable cross-session persistence of the DOM Pro and Execution Pro settings.

Each time I restart Bookmap (or connection is broken) I need to:
- manually re-enable DOM Pro and Execution Pro plugins
- manually setup all configuration values

All of this should be done automatically. If I previously had enabled configured DOM window, I'd like to have it the same way after my platform is restarted

martijn luijckx

Re: DOM Pro / Execution Pro save settings

Post by martijn luijckx » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:45 am

Yes it would be very usefull to save the DOM layout (or make a template). Especially when you work with more DOMs it is quite annoying to set it up all over again with every restart.

mlabazov

Post by mlabazov » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:17 pm

Hi,

We store settings every time when you close Bookmap and choose 'Save settings'.
All configuration and layout must stored and loaded when you open Bookmap next time.

There is a chance that you close Bookmap via a task manager of your system.
In this case your current settings will be lost.

Unfortunately, because these are trading add-ons, you will have to enable DOM Pro and Execution Pro after the start.
But you don't need to setup settings from scratch.

Andry API support

Post by Andry API support » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:32 pm

We're excited to announce the latest version of our DOM Pro add-on, which comes packed with a range of powerful new features, including Position In Queue (PIQ) and Single Click Move.
Single Click Move enables you to execute trades faster than ever before by using just a single left mouse click.
With PIQ, you'll gain valuable insight into the number of contracts ahead of your order at a given price, giving you a clearer picture of how quickly your order will be executed. Please note that PIQ is currently available for Rithmic MBO instruments only.
Combining the advanced features of DOM Pro with Execution Pro, Multibrackets, and other core Bookmap trading tools opens up a new level of execution possibilities.
Please be aware that the new DOM Pro add-on is only compatible with the latest version of Bookmap 7.4. Additionally, this add-on takes full advantage of our new Addons Manager feature, which streamlines both the installation and updating process. To learn more about the Addons Manager and how it can enhance your experience, please visit our Knowledge Base page.