Market Pulse (DEVELOPMENT and added features)

Add your new features and requests here.
ahmed

Market Pulse (DEVELOPMENT and added features)

Post by ahmed » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:36 pm

Dear team,

thanks for the great addon:

May you please add the following to this indicator:
  1. Volume: it will be great to use the same concept and see if volume is above threshold for the training period
  2. Delta: sometime both buy and sell pressure are high. it will be interesting to see when the delta is above the threshold too. to see which side is dominating at a glance.
  3. Price move: that feature will be a gem in partnership with the market pulse indictor. it will visually show whether this effort is backed by results or effort no result. seeing price moving above threshold of the training period when it is accompanied by buy/or sell pressure is very valuable. and hearing it too :)
  4. sound files: please add the feature to import our own sound file.
Great work keep it up and would appreciate if you look into the above and any addition from other users.

happy trading

midav341

Re: Market Pulse (DEVELOPMENT and added features)

Post by midav341 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:12 pm

Hi Ahmed! Thank you for the feedback, it is always valuable for us to know your opinion.

1. Please add some details here. Do you want to be able to set the threshold for absolute volume (absolute buyers/sellers pressure) instead of percentage?
2. We have the Delta idea in the backlog, it will be added in the future.
3. We have the Price Change algo for Market Pulse, it will be released soon.
4. This item is also in our backlog, it will be added in the next quarter.

ahmed

Post by ahmed » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:08 am

Thanks MIDAV, really appreciate your feedback

1. Do you want to be able to set the threshold for absolute volume (absolute buyers/sellers pressure) instead of percentage?
YES, I would like to see when volume in general is increasing above threshold. this way we will know that there is major activity happening (by seeing the increased volume regardless of the side (buy or sell). I believe that combining this with which side is dominating (using the existing alerts we will know that for example not only buyers are in control but also they are in control when (total volume is above threshold). hope i explained the idea clearly. Ideally the sub chart will have 1. Sellers 2. Buyers 3. Volume 4. delta (we currently have 1&2).  it will also be great to later on add additional alerts combining any of the 4 algos. for example, Make sound when positive delta is above threshold and volume is too.
2. We have the Delta idea in the backlog, it will be added in the future. thanks so much 
3. We have the Price Change algo for Market Pulse, it will be released soon. can't wait to see this one. and if we can have a new alert feature we called effort with/with no result will be very useful. for example sellers are above threshold but price is not moving then it will alert effort no result. 
4. This item is also in our backlog, it will be added in the next quarter. great.

thanks so much and let me know if you need testing/feedback help :) 

have a great day

ahmed

Post by ahmed » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:50 pm

Thanks to the development team for the new price feature  :D :D :D

I would love to see the delta option in the small window chart as soon as you can PLEASE.

I think you have the data of buyers and sellers already and creating delta with threshold should be a great addition to this audio indicator. 

Appreciate if you can prioritize the delta and its threshold on your list.

once again, thanks for all your hard work and please know that it is appreciated

ahmed