Highlight the top % liquidity

Add your new features and requests here.
jancapfx

Highlight the top % liquidity

Post by jancapfx » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:57 am

Hi. I would really welcome a development of a tool that helps to mark the top ie.: 10-20% of liquidity levels from the COB column. I do this manually every morning as per the attached photo where I transfer the key levels above and below the current price to the CN column. It takes me about 30 minutes every time now when doing it for 6-8 instruments. I think this ought be a feature that takes one click instead of a long time doing it manually. I suggest this to be a function in CN column where by right clicking it opens a window to preselect what percentage of the top liquidity to mark (import) into the CN column and how far from the current price to start scanning for it (ie.: 1-2 ATR away from the current price or a certain number of points awayfrom the most actively traded zone of the current price). This would help in variety of ways to scan faster the liquidity for greater number of instruments, to scan the mentioned 6-8 instruments conveniently for example across 2 contracts, the current one traded and the one after and last but not least to quickly update the current liquidity in the duration of a move or as a particular leg of the market move is completed. It is hard to do this while monitoring the DOM tape at the same time. Thank you.Image