Keyboard Shortcut Function to Move Limits and Move Stops Tick Up and Tick Down Simultaneously

Add your new features and requests here.
Swishy27

Keyboard Shortcut Function to Move Limits and Move Stops Tick Up and Tick Down Simultaneously

Post by Swishy27 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:03 am

Hi Bookmap Support,

I am submitting this request to have the following keyboard shortcuts added to the add on.

Currently, Execution Pro uses 4 separate keyboard shortcuts to move Limit and Stop Orders Up and Down.

1. Move Lmt +
2. Move Lmt -
3. Move Stp +
4. Move Stp -

I would like to combine the keyboard shortcuts for the 4 shortcuts above into 2 separate keyboard customizable shortcuts as follows:

1. Move Lmt/Stp +
2. Move Lmt/Stp -

Execution Pro.png
Execution Pro.png (185.88 KiB) Viewed 1583 times

The reason for this request is that when price is moving quickly I would like to move my orders quickly to adjust the range of the orders to capture the move.  However, since there are separate shortcuts for moving the target and the stop orders, if there is sudden increased volatility the price may hit my target before I finish moving the stop order.  In short sometimes as price moves in favor of the trade it would be simpler to be able to have both the target and the stop moved at the same time with 1 keyboard shortcut instead of having to use 2 separate hotkeys making it easier to squeeze more ticks out of the trade.

I know that I can also use only a stop order without a target order but I find that the using only the target order helps me to be more patient during trades.

Or if possible, please remove the restriction to have each short mapped to only one keyboard key so that move than one shortcut can be mapped to 1 key.  This would achieve the same result.

Thank You