Volume bubbles colors

Add your new features and requests here.
marcovth

Volume bubbles colors

Post by marcovth » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:14 am

Hello ...

It would be nice if you could bid and ask volume that is ITM different colors than bid and ask volume that is OTM (based on last price).

e.g. ...
ITM bid and ask volume = red and green
OTM bid and ask volume = blue and gold

That makes the moves easier to see when it happens. Suddenly there is a color change of previous bubbles at nearby price levels.
It basically shows very visually when traders get trapped.

What would also be nice is when the user can set a (theoretical) Stop-out price, say $100 per contract, and that you can assign different bid and ask volume colors for theoretically stopped out trades. Personally, I would make that a very dark red or green, so that visually you only see the bubbles in bright red or green (blue or yellow) that contributed to a move. The other are then also still visible, but you have to look harder.

I would say to the development team, play a bit with these idea's. I have tested this out with Sierra charts, and it looks really nice.

BTW, instead of coloring blue and gold based on the last price, you could also color based on the close of the next (time) bar, or second or third, etc, whatever the user would like to test.

Hope this helps.

marcovth

Re: Volume bubbles colors

Post by marcovth » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:23 am

Another request, when you draw a simple line, by pressing the ctrl button, it should become perfectly horizontal.

I am new to this program, but it would be nice if you could toggle between micro-level-zoom and the zoom level where you were before with a simple keystroke. Or even better, a square magnifier glass (hoovering micro-level window) when you hoover over a bubble, when such a tool is selected.

marcovth

Post by marcovth » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:34 pm

It would be nice that when you double click on a line that it enters edit mode.

Also, that you would have to option with right-click to duplicate that line and drag the new one to another location.

IntheZone

Post by IntheZone » Wed May 08, 2019 4:25 pm

Yea -- we need to put in Horizontal lines easily and quickly....

RAYS are a lot better.

I usually just need a HORIZONTAL RAY from a specific spot