OKEx

aris

OKEx

Post by aris » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:35 am

Hello. Here's a Bookmap-OKEX adapter for your testing and certification:

https://github.com/aris-i/okex-bookmap-adapter

It's open source under GPL-3.0.

OKEX does not have a test/demo account so you will need a live account to test it. I have a live account and I can give you the details to it. Please private message me for the api key and secret key that you can use for testing.

Svyatoslav
Site Admin

Re: OKEX

Post by Svyatoslav » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:03 pm

Hi Aris,

I have started reviewing/building the code, and have faced an issue - could you please describe the build process in readme file? My guess was that it's built via "mvn package" but that resulted in a jar containing all dependencies, including bookmap L1 classes, which created issues during the loading process.

I was able to get to login stage after few tweaks, but I guess it's best if we'll use your way of building it in order to avoid facing issues that you have already solved.

UPD: I think I understand what's the difference now - you did not use autodiscovery mechanism, which is what created those issues (autodiscovery is when you drop jar into API\Layer0ApiModules folder and it's loaded automatically). Still, please make bookmap jar files compile-only dependency - there is no need to ship those twice.
UPD2: we will try to proceed with testing regardless of this, and will post problems that are found as github issues

Thanks,
Svyatoslav

aris

Post by aris » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:00 am

Hello Svyatoslav,

Thank you for taking time to review my adapter and thank you for filing the issues in Github. I have fixed the two issues you have filed. I'd like to use the auto-discovery mechanism. Is there a documentation that you you can point me on how to use it?

Best regards,

Aris

aris

Post by aris » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:18 am

As for creating the jar file, it is correct to use 'mvn package'. I have fixed the issue of L1 classes getting included in the jar file. I've excluded those including library classes that are already in the Bookmap lib folder.

Svyatoslav
Site Admin

Post by Svyatoslav » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:09 am

Regarding autodiscovery - I'm not sure if I replied in skype or not, so writing it here (also for everyone with similar question): autodiscovery works as soon as you mark your adapter as @Layer0LiveModule, which you already did according to repository. This will make Bookmap automatically load your adapter if it's located in C:\Bookmap\API\Layer0ApiModules (path might differ if you change it during install process).
With that being said, current version will fail to load your adapter properly. That's caused by a bug on our side (we try to load each class we see through a temporary classloader in order to get annotations, but some classes have missing dependencies, which is fine, but is not handled properly). The bug is supposed to be addressed in 7.0.0 b42 which is currently undergoing internal QA.

haidsurfer

Post by haidsurfer » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:40 am

aris wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:35 am
Hello. Here's a Bookmap-OKEX adapter for your testing and certification:

https://github.com/aris-i/okex-bookmap-adapter

It's open source under GPL-3.0.

OKEX does not have a test/demo account so you will need a live account to test it. I have a live account and I can give you the details to it. Please private message me for the api key and secret key that you can use for testing.
Thanks for the link.

Andry API support

Re: OKEx

Post by Andry API support » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:55 pm

Okex 1.0.3 adapter
The adapter has some limitations compared to full Okex (now named Okx) functionality:
Spot
  • Only cash trading mode is suported
Futures/Swaps
  • Only cross trading mode is suported
  • Only Net order place mode is supported
Orders
  • Bookmap Stops are implemeted as Okex trigger orders (an Stop order sent from Bookmap will be shown as trigger in the Okx web GUI)
  • Also, Okex triggers will be shown as Stops in Bookmap
  • Iceberg and Twap orders are not supported (if placed from Okx web GUI, should be shown as limits)

smoltz

Re: OKEx

Post by smoltz » Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:08 pm

Are there any plans to update the source on github?