Marketplace: share, sell or buy indicators, trading strategies, services, adapters to external market data and trading

Custom indicators, trading strategies, data export and recording and more...
jmoney

Re: Marketplace: share, sell or buy indicators, trading strategies, services, adapters to external market data and tradi

Post by jmoney » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:44 pm

So the first addon, is from bookmap, and is $89 a month in addition to the already $99a month paid for what is supposed to be the full platform with all features??

Zack

Re: Marketplace: share, sell or buy indicators, trading strategies, services, adapters to external market data and tradi

Post by Zack » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:53 pm

Jmoney

Few notes about the marketplace in general and the pricing.

We are adding new addons to the marketplace, some free and some paid. Those addons are new and come in addition to the addons in Global/Global+.  
Also 3rd party addons are offered in the marketplace and it’s up to the vendor to decide which pricing to attach to the addon

We plan to adjust the pricing from time to time and consider to include new addons/features as part of the current Global/Global+ packages. 

Hope that makes sense to you

btw, not all features are included today in Global+, e.g. the ability to connect your own data to Bookmap is provided only in Quant license for $499/mo

zcsoka

Post by zcsoka » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:39 pm

Greetings,

If I have an update (bugfix) for my package, is there a way to inform all my subscribers about it?

Regards

Ericvn29

Post by Ericvn29 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:32 pm

Hi do u know if and when you guys will develop an “iceberg-stops” API for US equities?

Thanks

zcsoka

Post by zcsoka » Sun May 10, 2020 3:28 pm

Greetings,

If I have an update (bugfix) for my package, is there a way to inform all my subscribers about it?
If someone gives a bad rating for an unfair reason, how can I contact him to discuss the issue? He had some licensing issues and rated the product with a one star, which is in fact not a product issue.

Regards

Zoltan

zcsoka

Post by zcsoka » Tue May 19, 2020 9:29 am

Any answers? 
I would also like to know how long it usually takes to get a plugin approved and how one could grant developer licenses to a product. 

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

Zoltan

Svyatoslav
Site Admin

Post by Svyatoslav » Tue May 19, 2020 10:37 am

Hi. Sorry for slow response. Currently we don't have automatic update notifications for indicators, so the only way you can achieve that is by implementing some update notifications inside your plugin.

About getting approved and getting development licenses - there is no established process, but just contact our support, ask about it and we'll figure something out (refer support to this message if needed). Approval should not be too complicated, but again, we don't have an established procedure yet.

About contacting a user with bad rating - I think you can also ask our support team about it ([email protected]). Unless there is some privacy issue - they might be able to provide user contact to you (likely we'll ask user first and if he allows that - we'll connect you).