- In case the developer wants to share his API addon with specific traders, he needs to send an email with such request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Name of the addon and name of the developer. This will allow us to define a unique identification for this addon
- Short description or a link to such description which can be on Bookmap forum or elsewhere.
- A link to the Jar file that you wish to license.
- In response, Bookmap team will create a new license field for the addon and will update the developer on its unique identification
- From that point, developer may request Bookmap team to enable the addon for specific Bookmap users. The request should include:
- First name, Last name and the email registered in Bookmap site
- # of months to enable the addon
Custom indicators, trading strategies, data export and recording and more...
As part of the API development roadmap, we plan to create a proper marketplace. Currently the process is manual, as follow: