Issues with Binance adaptor

hesaid

Issues with Binance adaptor

Post by hesaid » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:58 pm

I've been testing adapter for 2 weeks on the real account. There are 2 issues that I'd like to report:
1) Connection lost problems. When the market starts moving fast your software loses connection. If it refers to Binance websocket problems and you can't do anything with this just remove modality of the dialog window displaying connection issues or better show it somewhere in the status bar. It's very annoying when I have to click 'ok' button instead of working in the market
2) When I place the order from DOM it's displayed in the BUY|SELL columns with a big delay (up to 30 secs). Same to changing and canceling orders. Each time I place or change the order I have to double check Binance platform. Very inconvenient.
3) Size granularity. I found only one setting regulating size granularity. If I set it to 0.001 (BTCUSDT) I can see all the dots(volumes/trades) on the heatmap which is perfect but BID,ASK, CVP, SVP colums display decimal part. If I I increase the value columns have integer values but I don't see small trades|volumes in the heatmap.  I think this setting should be more flexible. Ideally to have 2 separate settings- initial and for the columns. 

Version 7.1.0 b.:49