futures trading

dap

futures trading

Post by dap » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:40 am

Hello
Is it planned the futures integration with IB? If yes, when will it be available?

Thanks

Zack

Re: futures trading

Post by Zack » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:38 pm

We plan soon to release cross platform trading. It will allow to get the data from platform A (e.g. Rithmic) and trade over platform B (e.g. TWS)
This will support IB futures as well as TradeStation and other platform
We plan to release it in Q4/2020. beta testing will probably start in Oct

andrea_arrighett

Post by andrea_arrighett » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:48 pm

I am considering to use Bookmap. Did you implement this function?
Is it possible to trade futures directly with Tradestation or IB TWS ?

Zack

Post by Zack » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:37 pm

Hi 
Yes, cross trading is supported through IB and TS

tarundx01

Post by tarundx01 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:34 am

The derivatives trading industry includes both futures and options, sometimes known as F&O. A financial contract known as a derivative derives its value from the price movement of an underlying asset. Stocks, commodities, and indexes might all be included as assets. A financial contract is a component of both futures and options. This agreement between the buyer and the seller commits them to buying a certain amount of the item at a certain price in the future.
Futures trading is a form of derivatives trading that is used as a hedge or to profit from price fluctuations. Many good brokers like Share India, IIFL and Zerodha provide futures trading facility now.

wobrbobr

Post by wobrbobr » Wed May 24, 2023 3:44 pm

Do you have experience trading in the stock market? To be honest, I was always worried that I did not have an economic education, and I was unlikely to be able to invest well. However, by using the power of the Koyfin platform, which you can learn more about here https://www.koyfin.com/compare/ycharts-alternative/ and compare with more popular and expensive platforms, I can invest effectively.