NEW DOM Pro and Execution Pro included with Global+

Andry API support

NEW DOM Pro and Execution Pro included with Global+

Post by Andry API support » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:23 am

Futures traders have been asking for this additional set of functionality for some time, and we are happy to finally offer it to all Global+ users at no additional cost. The DOM Pro (supported by Rithmic and CQG) gives traders a single-click order entry interface and displays market depth against recent trades, aggregated into a split volume profile. The Execution Pro addon provides traders with extended keyboard shortcuts actions and diverse trading strategies including VWAP Buy/Sell, Move Limit/Stop, New Reset Options and more.

For more information, just visit our Knowledge Base.
Attachments
dom_pro.png
dom_pro.png (210.82 KiB) Viewed 9105 times

yair oz

Re: NEW DOM Pro and Execution Pro included with Global+

Post by yair oz » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:16 am

Are there any plans to enable those addons so they can be used with other providers? Not just for rithmic and cqg??

This can be really useful for anyone and doesn’t sound like it should have anything to do with any specific data provider… I would love to use some of those features and will update my subscription just for that, given I can actually use them (I do not use rithmic or cqg)…

Thank you!

latnemele

Post by latnemele » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:22 am

I'm also very interested in using this addon with other providers.

cooke_christophe

Post by cooke_christophe » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:55 pm

This is a great DOM aligned with the other great Dom's.

Would be great to be able to use it with the other broker's plugins or at least be able to view it and take trades off the TCP. Tradovate in specific as Bookmap is one of only three premium provider connections.

It is available in Sim as they use CQG but in LIVE mode it is not available.

Andry API support

Post by Andry API support » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:55 pm

We're excited to announce the latest version of our DOM Pro add-on, which comes packed with a range of powerful new features, including Position In Queue (PIQ) and Single Click Move.
Single Click Move enables you to execute trades faster than ever before by using just a single left mouse click.
With PIQ, you'll gain valuable insight into the number of contracts ahead of your order at a given price, giving you a clearer picture of how quickly your order will be executed. Please note that PIQ is currently available for Rithmic MBO instruments only.
Combining the advanced features of DOM Pro with Execution Pro, Multibrackets, and other core Bookmap trading tools opens up a new level of execution possibilities.
Please be aware that the new DOM Pro add-on is only compatible with the latest version of Bookmap 7.4. Additionally, this add-on takes full advantage of our new Addons Manager feature, which streamlines both the installation and updating process. To learn more about the Addons Manager and how it can enhance your experience, please visit our Knowledge Base page.

sulemanshah

Post by sulemanshah » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:48 pm

Hi Andrey,
  Great work on the DOM Pro.

A quick question/suggestion, is there a way to align the DOM Pro with the main chart, example in case viewing them BOTH side by side.

OR

maybe one can incorporate DOM Pro into the columns like COB SVP etc etc

OR

maybe is it possible to create the existing column on the heatmap, very similar to DOMPro. I know we have some DOM like columns, but..
they don't have highlighting of liquidity for example
Thanks
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (802.53 KiB) Viewed 6114 times

wilko_wyczawski

Post by wilko_wyczawski » Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm

Dear Bookmap, 

I would like to connect the Pro Dom to the Bookmap Chart, so I can see the real price action in the Chart of BM. Next to the dom.
Now I have to configuire the BM pixel size to the pixel size of the dom.
I lost a lot of time to get the same pixel distance between the dom [1tick size] and the 1 pixel size of the bookmap Chart

Can you look at the possibilities ?

Just what  sulemanshah also want / asked..

Have a great day, 

Best regards, 

Wilko
Attachments
JigSaw option DOM with Heatmap.jpg
JigSaw option DOM with Heatmap.jpg (145.22 KiB) Viewed 4967 times
Connection between the Pro Dom and the Chart Bookmap..jpg
Connection between the Pro Dom and the Chart Bookmap..jpg (130.33 KiB) Viewed 5019 times