Price Levels Indicator

Andry API support

Price Levels Indicator

Post by Andry API support » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:20 pm

What Is the Price Levels Indicator?The Price Levels Indicator displays multiple price levels over a specific time interval. For example, you can plot the highest and lowest traded price from the last 5 minutes.
 Each price level is configurable by percentage (from the high or low), name, and color.
 Three price levels are plotted by default:
  • Highest Price Level (100%) - The maximum traded price of an instrument over a specific period of time (red line on the above screenshot)
  • Middle Price Level (50%) - The average of the maximum and minimum traded price over a specific period of time (yellow line on the above screenshot)
  • Lowest Price Level (0%) - The minimum traded price of an instrument over a specific period of time (green line on the above screenshot)
Learn more about Price Levels Indicator here.

mead

Re: Price Levels Indicator

Post by mead » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:38 pm

how do i set this indicator so it gives me the highest price and the lowest price for the first 30 seconds after the market open, and then does not reset for the rest of the day?  I only want the horizontal lines to show me the highest price and lowest price of the first 30 seconds, and hold those levels for the day.  Thank you.