P&L Tracker and Trade Log

zcsoka

P&L Tracker and Trade Log

Post by zcsoka » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:23 am

This forum is for questions, discussion and problem reports on the P&L Tracker plugin.

IntheZone

Re: P&L Tracker and Trade Log

Post by IntheZone » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:17 am

This is is a nice indicator -- where can we buy a lifetime liscence cost.

I don't want to add yet another montly fee to my platform -- for something that should be a 1 time charge.

I do not mean any disrespect -- but It seems like everyone is trying to Nickle and dime traders to death.  :O

zcsoka

Post by zcsoka » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:49 pm

Dear IntheZone,

The development of such a plugin takes considerable effort and need continuous adjustments as new versions of Bookmap come out. To cover these costs, a lifetime license would be so high, that most of the traders would not be ready to pay the upfront fee. Also, the monthly cost lets the traders to freely cancel anytime they do not need the feature anymore without wasting money on the lifetime license. I am sorry if it does not fulfil your expectations.

cpeters556

Post by cpeters556 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:00 pm

Hello, 

I am trying to instsall the P and L tracker and I keep getting the same error no matter what instrument or configuration.

Can you please advise?

java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot read field "initialPosition" because "ssp" is null
    at com.zoli.api.plt.indicators.plt.PLTracker.onOrderExecuted(PLTracker.java:669)
    at velox.api.layer1.layers.Z.onOrderExecuted(SourceFile:292)
    at velox.api.layer1.layers.bs.a(SourceFile:190)
    at velox.api.layer1.layers.b.a(SourceFile:75)
    at velox.api.layer1.layers.bs.onOrderExecuted(SourceFile:190)
    at velox.api.layer1.layers.aj.a(SourceFile:115)
    at velox.api.layer1.layers.aj.a(SourceFile:59)
    at velox.api.layer1.a.a(SourceFile:440)
    at velox.api.layer1.layers.aj.b(SourceFile:250)
    at velox.api.layer1.layers.Layer1ApiInjectorRelay.injectSynchronously(SourceFile:58)
    at velox.api.layer1.layers.Layer1ApiInjectorRelay.lambda$inject$0(SourceFile:47)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

zcsoka

Post by zcsoka » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:50 pm

Dear CPeters,

Are you trying to install it in Simulation mode or in Real Trading mode? In Simulation mode no account information is available. Please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Zoltan