VWAP Standard Deviation Indicator

astuntas

Re: VWAP Standard Deviation Indicator

Post by astuntas » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:22 pm

Thanks
I noticed another weird thing and I can't confirm if this happened earlier:
VWAP with 2 std deviations: I have Binance with BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT loaded. BTC/USDT chart shows the indicator just fine, but the ETH doesn't show it at all, see screenshot:
https://ibb.co/CPhvK2p
It is interesting, there is just nothing on the chart. I think earlier when I was using the Alpha version of Bookmap it used to work fine on all charts at the same time. I tried 3 different versions of your indicator: 2.1.1 ; 2.1.2 and 2.2.1 and it is the same with all - BTC chart shows the indicator, ETH doesn't. My bookmap version is 7.2.0 b19
Let me know if i can provide more info to help debug it ;) 
EDIT: just noticed it fires voice alerts on certain levels, it just doesn't draw the lines

zcsoka

Post by zcsoka » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:57 am

Hi Astuntas,

The ETH had over 2.2 million data points for 24 hours, it took some time to load, but afterwards everything worked fine. Maybe try to upgrade to the latest version and try again.

Regarding the night reset, please remark, that there are 2 mechanisms to reset the data. One is an Interval, the other is timestamps. Even if you do not have timestamps, but you did not set in the config the interval to 0 (default is one day), it will reset once per day. 

astuntas

Post by astuntas » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:21 pm

Hi,
I will play with the reset time interval.
In the meantime, ive recorded my screen with indicator on BTC working fine and ETH showing nothing. Loading time is fine, but after it loads ETH chart shows nothing.
(Note that I recorded Value indicator in the same video so skip that.)
n the end i show roughly my Bookmap settings. I tried disabling multithreading, and changing java garbage collection types - it didn't help. 
I recorded the video with previous version of indicator, however upgrading to latest 2.2.1 didn't help. I don't want to upgrade bookmap into newer alpha version because then some other things don't work.
Link to video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEksL_P5MyA
Let me know if you have suggestions on what else could I try. Also let me know if i can do anything to help debug. 
Thanks!

zcsoka

Post by zcsoka » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:53 am

Please reproduce the issue, mark the time and send me your logfile along with the time stamp in private chat. 

astuntas

Post by astuntas » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:40 pm

Done

mka

Post by mka » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:35 pm

zcsoka wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:09 pm
Greetings,

API plugins do not have access to Bookmap's historical data, therefore currently it is impossible to calculate plugins on backloaded data. As soon as Bookmap offers it in their API, the feature will be incorporated into the product.

Is this still the case? 

zcsoka

Post by zcsoka » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:11 pm

Hi MKA,

Of course not, the latest version (https://bookmap.com/forum/download/file.php?id=817) has the backfill already) 

Please give it a try!

zcsoka

Post by zcsoka » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:13 am

Dear All, 

Newest package for Bookmap 7.3 is here:
z0li-2.2.2.jar
(77.58 KiB) Downloaded 418 times

jared_bryan

Post by jared_bryan » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:44 pm

Thanks for the indicator. This question is probably stupid, but how do I add additional bands? I'd like to have .5 and 1 multipliers.

zcsoka

Post by zcsoka » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:59 pm

The plugin handles 1 VWAP with 2 deviations. Only 1 multiplier can be applied to the deviations. Are you looking for multiple 1st and 2nd deviation lines? I have not seen such implementation yet.