Keltner Channel Indicator

zcsoka

Re: Keltner Channel Indicator

Post by zcsoka » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:24 pm

Would you be so kind as to disable all other plugins, I am not sure what I am looking at on the chart. Please also let me know if you are on Windows or MacOS (I cannot see the window header to judge). 
If I do not get further, I will need a feed file from you to reproduce the error.

chrisnucleus

Post by chrisnucleus » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:45 pm

zcsoka wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:24 pm
Would you be so kind as to disable all other plugins, I am not sure what I am looking at on the chart. Please also let me know if you are on Windows or MacOS (I cannot see the window header to judge). 
If I do not get further, I will need a feed file from you to reproduce the error.

All plugins disabled. The white line is the middle line of the Keltner Channel. Im on Windows 10.
Attachments
kelt no multi line-03.png
kelt no multi line-03.png (396.95 KiB) Viewed 4044 times

chrisnucleus

Post by chrisnucleus » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:37 am

zcsoka wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:24 pm

I can send you a feed, just let me know the best way to get it to you. thanks.
Kinda weird bc the zoli vwap standard deviation add on works great. That's what makes me think something funky happened w/in bm when updating to 7.4. I dont think its the keltner add on per se.

zcsoka

Post by zcsoka » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:33 am

That is why I am puzzled as well, both are using for the lines the same technology, so it is strange, that one line works and the others do not on your machine. Before we dig deeper, could you please check the visibility of the lines for me in Bookmap?

Keltner_enable.png
Keltner_enable.png (118.44 KiB) Viewed 4019 times

Click on the gear icon and it should let you to display values/lines. If those are not disabled by accident, I will let you know how to share the feed file.

traderwayne

Post by traderwayne » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:34 am

zcsoka wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:24 pm
A new version with additional 2 and 3 minutes time frames. If you want to use it with DXFeed, please let me know, I need to ask Bookmap to sign the package, DXFeed needs to know the package information.
keltner-1.0.2.jar
Hi Zoltan,

Can you produce a signed and approved version of the Keltner Channel that loads historical data? I'm doing some backtesting and need a version that loads on historical dxFeed stock data.

Thanks,
Wayne

zcsoka

Post by zcsoka » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:00 am

Hi Wayne, 

Version 1.0.2 is signed, please check it.