TP/SL not working since recent update

Don_Kandon

TP/SL not working since recent update

Post by Don_Kandon » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:27 pm

Hey,

since new bybit adapter update (from a day or so ago v0.7.2), it seems there is a bug when it comes to preset tp/sl. On inverse xrp contract i have 48/48 ticks set (scalping 0.5% price movements), and once i enter market order, tp/sl does not go in place. On freshly loaded bookmap, 1st order is fine, everything goes in place, but on all the next orders, sl/tp does not go in place. I tried unsubscribing and subscribing again to xrpusd- does not help. Tried to disconnect from connections tab, and connect and subscribe- still tp/sl does not go in place. It only works on freshly opened bookmap, so basically means after every scalp have to close and reopen bookmap.
I tried with bitmex adapter on ethusd, and its fine, 0 problems what so ever. So seems like new bybit adapter update broke something. Though i do not scalp bybit xrp much, but been doing so past week, and it was fine. Since update it was acting out. I spent last hour or so playing with 1 contract, and conclusion is literally have to reboot bookmap after every scalp to get tp/sl work.