DYDX Bookmap Connection feed REQ

Mclovin1337

DYDX Bookmap Connection feed REQ

Post by Mclovin1337 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:34 pm

Support trading from dom and bring back the connection it seems to be down the connection has been terminated error

rok_povsic

Re: DYDX Bookmap Connection feed REQ

Post by rok_povsic » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:24 am

Hi, thanks for your trading support request. We'll consider this when planning next integrations.

Regarding the error, please send the log file of the session where this happens to [email protected] (you can find it in your user folder, see the guide here). Without it, we cannot help, since we don't have enough information as we haven't encountered such an error yet.

brezl8

Post by brezl8 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:38 am

Good day! I want to support the idea of implementing one click trading with DYDX.
DeFi trading is the future!
What could any crypto trader possibly want more than trustless trading with perpetual contracts?
As I see it, it’s a great opportunity to get a foot in early for us and on your guys end as well.
The implementation and communication with the team at DYDX should be nice and swift (if necessary), as it’s a young project and it's the DeFi industry after all.
I would appreciate it very much, just as many future customers as I imagine.

Thank you for your great work everyone, Bookmap is awesome! :3

Mclovin1337

Post by Mclovin1337 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:38 am

brezl8 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:38 am
Good day! I want to support the idea of implementing one click trading with DYDX.
What could any crypto trader possibly want more than trustless trading with perpetual contracts?
As I see it, it’s a great opportunity to get a foot in early for us and on your guys end as well.
The implementation and communication with the team at DYDX should be nice and swift (if necessary), as it’s a young project and it's the DeFi industry after all.

Thank you for your great work everyone, Bookmap is awesome! :3 "

You can trade through python terminal with the DYDX api. Idk how bookmap could add on the private key functions instead of API or how that would be stored... i'd want some clarification and technical info before I start signing and pasting Private keys into bookmap 

brezl8

Post by brezl8 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:51 pm

Mclovin1337 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:38 am
brezl8 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:38 am

Thank you for your great work everyone, Bookmap is awesome! :3 "

You can trade through python terminal with the DYDX api. Idk how bookmap could add on the private key functions instead of API or how that would be stored... i'd want some clarification and technical info before I start signing and pasting Private keys into bookmap 
could you elaborate how to do that exactly, meaning to trade through the python terminal?

other than that - is there any update? 
dydx trading via bookmap would be absolutely awesome :3