Main updates are:
- Recomputes and updates history when settings are changed.
- Computes history (from the instrument subscription moment)
Known bug: doesn't redraw history when settings are changed until zoom is changed (workaround: scroll in-out after the settings change). This will be fixed on Bookmap side in the next release.
This indicator is a pilot project based on advance analysis of Market-By-Order (MBO) full market depth data.
Important: Advanced order flow analysis requires Market-By-Order full market depth data, original trades data, and in general "exactly the same information (not necessarily in the same format) and in the same order as provided by the exchange". Because of this requirement, this addon works only on CME data and only with direct Rithmic->Bookmap data connection (not to confuse with connection like Rithmic->NinjaTrader->Bookmap).. It's supported in Replay mode only if the data was recorded with the latest build 7.0 b60 (see link below) or above. More MBO based indicators to follow. Your feedback, questions, and suggestions are welcome.
Read user guide and detailed explanation here: https://bookmap.com/wiki/Advanced_CVD
This indicator is free for Bookmap users until further notice. We expect it to remain free at least until 01-Mar-2019.
- Custom API models in general: Requirements, limitations, and known bugs.
- How to import custom API modules into Bookmap
- Currently historical data isn't available for the indicator, so it will reset each time the settings are changed. This will be solved later.
- Currently only one instance of the indicator is available, so you can't view two indicators with different settings. This will be solved later.
Download the indicator (jar file) here: https://bookmap.com/addons/acvd and install as instructed above.
To avoid confusions it's better to disable the built-in CVD indicator before launching this one.
Hope you find it useful!