Want to trade Gold & NASDAQ

Market data, Trading, Technical support, Features requests, etc
fredeto

Want to trade Gold & NASDAQ

Post by fredeto » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:26 am

As the title states I'm trying to use this for gold and nas100 what bundle would I get?

• Global Plus (Monthly) 
  • dxFeed CME Historical Market Depth Data 
    Last 24 hours
  • dxFeed US Equities Data Bundle (Nasdaq + EDGX) 
    Includes Nasdaq Depth and EDGX Depth
  • dxFeed CME Futures Full Depth Data 
I currently have these but I think I bought the wrong one can someone help

nick

Re: Want to trade Gold & NASDAQ

Post by nick » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 am

Hi,

The first step to take in order to be able to get the Bookmap platform is to get either Global or Global+. Both plans are compatible with all data feeds.

The second step is to add the data feed subscription. If you are interested in DxFeed for gold and nas100 Futures instruments then you should look at the COMEX Exchange (includes Metals) and CME Exchange (Includes US Stock Indexes). For more information about what products are offered by each Exchange please refer to the official CME site here.

If you need any further assist we would recommend to send your request at [email protected].

Kind Regards,
Nick

yovic123

Post by yovic123 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:44 pm

i whant xauusd bookmap

professionalcybe

Post by professionalcybe » Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:47 pm

I want to trade XAUUSD on bookmap ? can you explain in details how ? as to my knowledge ? it gives me last 24 hours only ?

nmarkidis

Post by nmarkidis » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:14 am

Hi,

Bookmap does not support spot forex. Main reason is that the spot Forex market does not have a centralized limit order book. 

However, you can get with Bookmap the currency futures traded on CME. The futures data and spot data are aligned due to arbitraging action. Bookmap works very well with the currency futures and you'll be able to utilize all the benefits of Bookmap with them. Then you can apply these insights to trading the spot market, or simply trade the currency futures if you prefer. 

So, for the requested instrument you'll need to get Global or Global Plus Bookmap subscription and then a data subscription for futures from Dxfeed or Rithmic (COMEX Exchange) for accessing gold futures. You can get Rithmic from a Broker supporting it as well.

If you want to get the data from Bookmap please follow the process described in the videos below:

How to subscribe to DxFeed:
https://bookmap.com/en/learning-center/ ... -to-dxfeed

How to subscribe to Rithmic:
https://bookmap.com/learning-center/con ... to-rithmic

If you need anything else it's better to contact us either through our website chat or by email at [email protected].

Kind Regards,
Nick Bookmap Support