Actual traded volume

Add your new features and requests here.
Pipsinthehood

Actual traded volume

Post by Pipsinthehood » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:00 am

Would love for there to be a way to show the actual traded volume against the heat map. The dots for me are not giving me enough info. I am sure I am not describing what I would want to see very well. I notice a lot of times I will see volume trading not near a large bid or offer and dots do not show up, i.e a iceberg order. I would love for this to be shown as numbers on the heat map itself like it does on the far right edge( you see what is trading as the trades come in) but I would like those numbers to stay there once printed and act like the volume dots if price stays there and trades a bit the number would get bigger. Also there would need to be a time element to this that you could specify I.e after x number of milleseconds start the counter over like the volume dots do now. It would help tremendously to spot trade setups especially paired with your excellent heat map of the order book!!!! Like I said probably did not describe this very well but have a good vision of what it would look like in my head, lol