SPY weekly options feed possibilities

Market data, Trading, Technical support, Features requests, etc
leecooker

SPY weekly options feed possibilities

Post by leecooker » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:06 pm

Hi all,
I am an /ES trader but I have gravitated more towards trading SPY weekly calls, since they are extremely liquid and (imvho) a "cleaner" trade than the typical futures transaction. Less capital reserve needed, not having to deal with a market maker like in typical retail options names, they're dynamic and create excellent entry/exit points for scalping. I have followed Bookmap reads with the /ES and I love how I can see liquidity and have extremely high levels of certainty with regards to "where" /ES is going to reverse or keep seeking a liquidity zone. I would love to be able to have this ability in SPY weekly options, it seems like the laser-fine precision I would be able to utilize would evolve this trade to an incomprehensible level -- compared to the relatively archaic toolset I currently have available to execute these SPY weekly trades. Anyone else ever have this idea or wish this was offered by Bookmap? Also, is SPY options book data available on the Rithmic and/or the other Bookmap data feeds to your knowledge? Thanks.