Binance Futures historical data not downloading anymore

Market data, Trading, Technical support, Features requests, etc
pr0ma

Binance Futures historical data not downloading anymore

Post by pr0ma » Thu May 02, 2024 4:28 pm

Hi, what is the matter with Binance Futures data and Bookmap?? since a couple of days ago, it's impossible to download any amount of historical data from Binance Futures. I tried with bookmap 7.4 and 7.5 and different versions of the Binance connector. I tried with and without VPN and from different countries. Also I can download data from  Binance Futures on the same IP but in  a different charting software. I tried with Linux and Windows and different installations of Bookmap. Thanks

serhiis

Re: Binance Futures historical data not downloading anymore

Post by serhiis » Tue May 14, 2024 8:45 am

Hi, thank you for reaching out. I have tested the Binance Futures data download on my side, and it appears to be working correctly. Could you please try the following steps:

1. Verify your internet connection and ensure it is stable.
2. Check if there are any updates available for Bookmap or the Binance Futures connector, and ensure you are using the latest versions.
3. If the issue persists, try selecting a smaller amount of historical data to load, as loading times can vary based on the volume of data requested.

Please let me know if you continue to experience issues, and we can further investigate the problem together.