Feature Request, Custom VOICE for Large Trade Alerts

Add your new features and requests here.
i love bitmex

Feature Request, Custom VOICE for Large Trade Alerts

Post by i love bitmex » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:26 am

Dear Bookmap Team,
 I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to propose a new feature that I believe could significantly enhance the user experience of your platform.
 Feature Description: The feature involves the customization of voice alerts for large trades. Currently, the alert sound is fixed and cannot be changed. I propose that users should have the ability to modify this alert sound according to their preferences. This could include different tones, volumes, or even distinct sounds for different types of alerts.
 AI Voice Generator: Furthermore, I suggest considering the integration of an AI voice generator into Bookmap. This would allow users to customize the voice that delivers the alerts, making the experience more personalized and potentially more enjoyable. The AI voice could provide information about the trade, such as the volume, price, and whether it was a buy or sell order.
 Benefits: This feature would not only make the platform more user-friendly but also help users to distinguish between different types of alerts more effectively. It could also make the trading experience more engaging and enjoyable, which could, in turn, increase user satisfaction and retention.
 I understand that implementing new features requires careful consideration and resources. However, I believe that the potential benefits of this feature make it a worthwhile consideration.
 Thank you for taking the time to consider this proposal. I look forward to any possibility of seeing this feature in future updates of Bookmap.