The Option to Remove the Line Following an Order

Add your new features and requests here.
foxprop99

The Option to Remove the Line Following an Order

Post by foxprop99 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:42 pm

I must admit that I am a bit OCD, but the green line that follows a buy order drives me nuts, especially once the order is filled and I have to look at it on my chart the rest of the day.  I scale in/out, using 2 lots, which means that I regularly consolidate my stops or move one of my targets after the orders are filled.  This creates more of a mess on my chart.  Sometimes I will cancel an order and replace it, just to get rid of the lines on the screen.  It is a distraction that I don't need.  

I know that this line useful for those who want to see movements to their orders, but please create an option for the line to be removed once the order is filled, or not visible at all.  The triangle that shows filled orders is perfect for me.  Informative, but doesn't make a mess out of chart, which already has enough going on (stops, icebergs, sweeps, absorption, etc....).

Thanks.

Zack

Re: The Option to Remove the Line Following an Order

Post by Zack » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:31 am

Are you referring to the order's line on the chart? (it is not 'green')
A screenshot would be nice
Note that you can hide your orders only when trading is not active (via the 'Configure Visible Components' button)

foxprop99

Re: The Option to Remove the Line Following an Order

Post by foxprop99 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:03 pm

Thank you for your reply.  I just created a screenshot in SIM so you can see what I mean.  I am referring to the lines that show the history of the order.  Unless I am mistaken, the default was green for a buy or and white for a sell order.    It would be nice if I had the option to remove them so they don't clutter my screen, but keep the triangle on the chart when the order is actually filled.
Attachments
Example.JPG
Example.JPG (227.8 KiB) Viewed 120 times