Restricted IPs list on Binance Futures while connected to a vpn

spankysh27

Restricted IPs list on Binance Futures while connected to a vpn

Post by spankysh27 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:30 pm

Hi, I've been trying to create a key and connect to Binance in order to trade on BTC perps directly from Bookmap, the issue is that Binance requires a list of trusted IPs in order to be able to enable trading and I use and I use a vpn 24/7, so they change all the time, I can be executing a trade, my IP changes and I get into trouble in a moment I need it the most, so my question is, has anyone been in this same situation, if so, how have you managed to work around the issue?

Not using a vpn is something I can't do, I need it to work, and I'd like to avoid having to manually add a key every day, the main use I make of trading terminals is the ability of not to log in to the exchange nor use their UI.

Thanks and have a great day 

thswu

Re: Restricted IPs list on Binance Futures while connected to a vpn

Post by thswu » Tue May 07, 2024 4:25 pm

When I was using NordVPN for trading on Binance, the dynamic IP feature often got in the way. Basically, NordVPN would sometimes refresh the IP address during my trading sessions, which could be really disruptive. This was particularly annoying during high-stakes moments when managing BTC perps, because even a slight interruption could affect trade execution and potentially lead to losses.