Latest update still has a connectivity bug

rektangular

Latest update still has a connectivity bug

Post by rektangular » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:09 pm

After some time in right bottom the BB connection is red. 
It shows as disconnected, while the instrument is recieving new data etc, looks fine..

But at this point I got to be careful to first Save any changes. for any other tabs subsribed to other brokers etc Save export as file any layouts, same for eacht tabs custom notes whatever you do not want to lose from this session.

Because whatever you try most wil fail after this point.
One thing has at times saved me the trouble. disable internet connection. wait. re-rnable internet connection and hope that this bybit glitch also picked up the no internet connection while it was recieving data.. This 2 out of ten times has worked.
If so Save everything seperate anyway and ASAP save plus exit to restart fresh.

If you didn't save everything and try things such as 
-Unsubscribe from the still somewhat functional instruument, [this mostl fine but useless]
-Further attemping to disable / re-enable Bybit connection
- Or closing after save, or without  All ends the same.

Bookmap will FREEZE and remain that way. tried to let it be  and sit for hours ..

Only non force close is in top menu select Quit Bookmap.

You can reopen recent workplace, welcome back to pre session.sans progress.

now import your notes and shit. 
Main reason I stopped using this adapter in my workflow once it thinks its offline you''re fucked.
And depth on PERP is still a joke 
Tested on Beta and latest Alpha
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rektangular

Re: Latest update still has a connectivity bug

Post by rektangular » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:07 am

While I know emailing this gives much better results 
I'm HERE because ANY customer who reads docs etc (like IKEA)  All adapter related support roads lead here.
To never be noticed and ignored

[I've redacted bits we can discuss via email drop me one, if you read this. Then you can also delete this post.]