Bookmap for MacOS - Alpha version

Market data, Trading, Technical support, Features requests, etc
paultq
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:54 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: Bookmap for MacOS

Post by paultq » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:40 pm

No option for Rithmic. Planning to add?

thanks

Zack
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:41 pm
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Bookmap for MacOS

Post by Zack » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:36 pm

yes. we're working on Rithmic right now
will be ready soon

millionaireby25
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:44 am

Re: Bookmap for MacOS

Post by millionaireby25 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:46 am

Hey Zack, It doesn't look like I'm able to see historical data on the mac version. There's an issue with retrieving the data. Note: I bought the real-time nasdaq option and am unable to see historical data

Zack
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:41 pm
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Bookmap for MacOS

Post by Zack » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:55 pm

Historical data was not expected to be affected by migration, so it's something we will have to pinpoint and fix.

Svyatoslav
Site Admin
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:44 am
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Bookmap for MacOS

Post by Svyatoslav » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:46 pm

millionaireby25 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:46 am
Hey Zack, It doesn't look like I'm able to see historical data on the mac version. There's an issue with retrieving the data. Note: I bought the real-time nasdaq option and am unable to see historical data
Hi, could you please send me a private message with your first 4 license key letters? We don't see an obvious problem with mac historical data, but it's possible that issue only manifests with certain license configuration.

paultq
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:54 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: Bookmap for MacOS

Post by paultq » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:20 pm

Great! This way I'll stop using Bookmap inside a virtual machine or on my VPS server (a setup which has sluggish graphics since I'm using rdesktop).


Zack wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:36 pm
yes. we're working on Rithmic right now
will be ready soon

mpxtreme
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:20 am
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Bookmap for MacOS

Post by mpxtreme » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:30 pm

paultq wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:20 pm
Great! This way I'll stop using Bookmap inside a virtual machine or on my VPS server (a setup which has sluggish graphics since I'm using rdesktop).


Zack wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:36 pm
yes. we're working on Rithmic right now
will be ready soon
Do not use a virtual OS on top of OS X for trading period...and worse...to use Bookmap like that is a mistake.
Just use Bootcamp and boot into windows when trading.

paultq
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:54 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: Bookmap for MacOS

Post by paultq » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:22 am

Indeed, that's why I still cannot use it to enter orders, have to use another platform.
mpxtreme wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:30 pm
paultq wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:20 pm
Great! This way I'll stop using Bookmap inside a virtual machine or on my VPS server (a setup which has sluggish graphics since I'm using rdesktop).


Zack wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:36 pm
yes. we're working on Rithmic right now
will be ready soon
Do not use a virtual OS on top of OS X for trading period...and worse...to use Bookmap like that is a mistake.
Just use Bootcamp and boot into windows when trading.

Zack
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:41 pm
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Bookmap for MacOS

Post by Zack » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:33 pm

Rithmic is now supported on MAC !

The new build is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KK_4jr ... sp=sharing

Your feedback is welcome.

kite11m
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:44 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Bookmap for MacOS

Post by kite11m » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:46 pm

Hi Zack, when will multiple monitor support be finalized and available? I too am getting a flickering white screen when I try to move one of the Bookmap windows into another monitor/screen.

Post Reply