Trading Configuration Panel
The Trading Configuration Panel controls various settings related to trading with the Bookmap platform. Most of these settings are detailed above. The two screenshots below detail the various settings and control options on the Trading Configuration Panel.
The items displayed on the Trading Configuration Panel are customizable: by right-clicking each component on the Trading Configuration Panel, users can control which component (or component elements) to show or hide and can rearrange the order of components by dragging and dropping them on the Trading Configuration Panel.
- Enable check box: Needs to be checked to enable trading functionalities
- Trading information: P - Current position; A - Average price of the open position (based on FIFO model); U - Unrealized P&L; T - Total P&L (i.e., realized + unrealized P&L); V - Total volume traded by the user.
- Size: Set the order size per click
- Reset: Click the reset button to set the order size to 0 after each trade. If the check box is ticked, the size will be reset to 0 automatically after an order is sent.
- Set order duration for all orders except stop orders.
- Stop order type: Can be a stop market or stop limit, with or without an offset.
- Set order duration for stop orders.
- Quick order size modifications: Clicking any of the numerical values will add the relevant size to the currently set order size. Clicking SHIFT+ any numerical value will subtract the relevant size from the currently set order size.
- Cancel all sell orders.
- Cancel all buy orders.
- Cancel all orders.
- Cancel all orders and close open positions (market exit).
- Automatic bracketing: When checked, a limit order (take profit) and a stop order (stop loss) will be automatically sent when a new order to open a position is filled (assuming the order for opening the position was sent after the check box was checked).
- TP: Set the number of ticks for auto-bracketing to take profit.
- SL: Set the number of ticks for auto-bracketing stop loss.
- TS: Set trailing stop in tick increments.