You can open any tab with an instrument chart in a separate window by:
- using drag & drop (left-click and hold)
- double-clicking on the appropriate tab or
- right-clicking and choosing the "Open in a new window" option.
When you close a separate window, the instrument will appear once again on the tabs panel.
NOTE: You can’t have two tabs for the same instrument.
If you have many tabs open and can’t see them all - you can navigate in the following ways:
- Use the arrow buttons on the sides
- Use the drop down list featuring all the tabs
- Use the mouse scroll or the touchpad scroll while hovering over the tabs
- Use the keyboard shortcuts: CTRL+TAB for the next instrument, and CTRL+SHIFT+TAB for the previous.