What do I need to have?
Bookmap Global / Global+, version 7.1
Rithmic data: Non-Aggregate and direct connection to Bookmap or via R|Trader Pro
Bookmap MBO Bundle indicators
Note: The Bookmap MBO Bundle works only with CME Futures instruments
How do I get it?
1. Get Bookmap Global/Global+ version 7.1 (MBO Bundle works with both versions)
- If you are a current Global/Global+ subscriber, then download Bookmap 7.1 here.
- If you are a current free Digital subscriber, then upgrade here
2. Get Rithmic Futures Data
- If your current futures broker offers Rithmic data you can access the data through your broker and connect it to Bookmap. This will allow you to send orders through Bookmap to your brokerage account.
- If your broker does not support Rithmic, you can subscribe to Rithmic futures data on the Bookmap Marketplace. It is only for live data visualization, no brokerage services are included.You can either purchase data of a single CME exchange or a bundle of all CME exchanges. Your credentials will be emailed to you.
- Make sure your license is inserted in the marketplace.
3. Get the MBO Bundle indicator
- Subscribe to MBO Bundle via Bookmap marketplace.
- Download and unzip the archive and place the 3 indicators in a directory of your choice.
How do I install it?
1. Install Bookmap Global / Global+ version 7.1.
- Log into bookmap.com/portal. In the Download and License section, click on the 7.1 Alpha version link to download Bookmap.
- Find the downloaded file and double click on it to install.
2. Connect to Rithmic Futures Data
- Get your Rithmic credentials (Username and Password).
- Watch this video to connect Rithmic directly to Bookmap or through Rithmic's R|Trader Pro.
3. Install the MBO Bundle Indicators
- Download the latest MBO indicators and place the indicators in the directory of your choice.
a. Stops & Iceberg Sub-Chart Indicator (SI Sub-Chart) b. Icebergs On-Chart Indicator (Icebergs On-Chart)
c. Liquidity Tracker Pro (LT-Pro)
- Watch this video to install each addon indicator, or follow the guide below
a. Go to ‘Settings ⇾ ‘API plugins configuration’
b. Click on the ‘Add’ button. Locate and select the unzipped add-on and open it.
c. Select the radio-button in the Indicator window and load the add-on.
d. The indicator should be displayed in the Bookmap sub-chart panel.
e. You need to restart Bookmap after purchasing the add-on in order for it to fetch an updated license.